Friday, January 22, 2010

WHY i started this blog and my info

Hi
Name:A boy
age:13
school:*****************
country:Planet 51
NOW I AM GONNA SAY WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG....
I STARTED BECAUSE ............ROTI PRATA $ JUZ RAISED BY 10 CENTS!!=)
NAH JOKE
REAL REASON:
I started this because today at school i was humilated(details next post)
this i a saying form ben JA min All u stupid ********* teachers shud control ur discipline didn't ur literature teacher teach u ??? huh? u stupid*****
NOW I SAY WHAT A TEACHER NEED TO BE A GOOD TEACHER :

1sT:Be nice to the student so the student will be nice to you.

2cnd:Don't be a B**** and scold the whole class coz of one arsehole in the classs

3rd:Always concern about the student when he is toking to u first (first come first server B***

4th: Ask everyone if they are sure of the homework

5th:if student did nto do homework more the 2 time shud punish but dont punish whole class

6th the most important one: Never Humilate a student at public its a very serious matter if u do this is may cause many terrible things such as:eg:suicide,phobia,get ur self sued and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment